West Chester Registered Nurse (RN) – PRN – New Pay Structure! West Chester, PA
$39/hr starting pay for Registered Nurses (RNs)!
New Shift Differentials:
2nd shift (3p-11p) – $2.00 extra per hour
3rd shift (11p-7a) – $2.00 extra per hour
Weekend shifts – $2.00 extra per hour
*Weekend shift differential is added to shift differential (ie. $4.00 extra per hour if working 2nd/3rd shift on Saturday/Sunday)
Matchwell is the free job marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. We’re currently hiring in West Chester, PA for Registered Nurses (RNs) and want you to join our team!
With Matchwell’s flexible scheduling opportunities, you are able to take advantage of all that West Chester has to offer. Spend your weekends exploring a local museum or hiking in one of many surrounding State Parks, and pick up shifts during the week!
We currently have RN shifts available 7 days a week, allowing you to take control of your schedule and choose when and where you want to work!
Offering PRN and Contract RN jobs to fit the work/life balance that you have been wanting!
You’ll be a perfect fit for this RN position if you have the following:
- Current and active Registered Nurse License in the state of Pennsylvania
- Current BLS certification
- Current TB screen
- Covid 19 Vaccination
RN responsibilities include:
- Conducts daily resident rounds to assess physical and mental health status.
- Administer and document medications and treatments
- Collect information to assist the interdisciplinary care plan team in the plan of care
- Implements any required nursing interventions and documents appropriately.
- Coordinates admission, discharge, and transfer of residents.
- Informs the charge nurse or others (as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related matters.
- Participate in resident and family education relating to resident care
Why work through Matchwell?
With Matchwell’s mobile-friendly site, nurses can apply and get to work when they want for top pay, typically higher than direct-hire or agency placements!
Create your profile in under 5 minutes: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
Get paid weekly: See your hard-earned pay directly deposited to your bank account each week. Just in time for the weekend!
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work and apply to join available flex-work pools now!
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about our nursing opportunities, please reach out to Maggie Crouse at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at 919-402-4524!