West Brandywine – Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Coatesville, PA
Matchwell has partnered with a Top-rated senior living community in West Brandywine, PA to hire multiple Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs) for their growing team. Together, we are offering Full-time, Part-time, and flexible scheduling! PRN options are available!
- Shift differentials and PRN options available
- Holiday pay
- Low patient ratio
- Resident funded holiday bonus
- One free meal every shift
- Scholarship Program
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Job Responsibilities May Include:
- In accordance with care plan, assist residents with activities of daily living including grooming, bathing, feeding, and exercise.
- Obtains and records resident vital signs.
- Monitors the physical and mental health of residents, notifying the supervising nurse of changes in status.
Job Requirements Include:
- Current Pennsylvania Certified Nursing Assistant certification in good standing
- Preferred experience with long term or geriatric care.
- CPR/BLS certification.
- Preferred experience with Point of Care
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work and apply to join available flex-work pools now!
You can also reach out to our expert recruiter Maggie Davenport by calling/texting her at 919-402-4524 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org