RN Nurse Manager – LTC Facility – Augusta Augusta, GA
Matchwell has an exciting RN Nurse Manager opportunity with a respected Long term Care Facility in Augusta, GA. This is an immediate need and is full time M-F Day Shift. Salary is fully negotiable.
The Nurse Manager will possess knowledge regarding State, Federal, VA, and The Joint Commission guidelines governing long term care. He/she will be responsible for supervising employees on a nursing unit and ensure that individualized quality patient care is provided for all patients by managing nursing staff assigned to designated nursing units. They will participate on various committees as assigned and may serve as house supervisor during day shift.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelors or associates degree in Nursing and 2-4 years related clinical and/or management experience
- Current Georgia Registered Nursing license
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS/BCLS
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responds to all emergency situations and assume leadership role as necessary. Serves as liaison with Physicians and emergency personnel.
- Relieves other Nurse Managers and provide off-shift RN coverage when needed.
- Participates with Nursing Administration in developing policies and procedures. Communicates information and changes in facility policies and procedures to staff.
- Make nursing rounds to ensure patient care needs are provided and ensure materials/supplies are available.
- Attend patient care conference weekly as scheduled. Attend other meetings related to patient care as scheduled. Maintains status reports on patients and utilize the information appropriately. Review all end of the month reports prior to submittal. Submits reports in a timely manner.
- Completes Performance Appraisals on all employees assigned to specific nursing unit as scheduled. Schedules monthly staff meetings to enhance communication and provide opportunity for input from staff members.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Hours: Monday – Friday, hours will vary
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state of the art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!