RN- Intensive Care Unit – Fishersville VA- $75/hr Fishersville, VA
Matchwell has partnered with a top-rated hospital system in the Fisherville, VA area to hire multiple PRN Registered Nurse (RN)’s for their Intensive Care and Critical Care Units.
Hourly pay is up to $75 per hour.
This is a W2 employment opportunity. Non-taxable travel deferments for eligible RN’S
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effective Communication with patients and other staff
- Applied knowledge of illnesses, injuries, diseases, standards of care, life span development and growth, and others.
- Provide written assessment of every assigned patient and as described by practice guidelines.
- Summarizes assessment data and reports information to appropriate team members.
- Initiates plan based on nursing knowledge gained by assessment process including patient’s developmental levels.
- Assess needs and acuity level of patients to determine the assignment of care. Knowledgeable of location, care, and operation of intensive care equipment
- Functions within scope of Nurse practice Act and Department of Patient Care Services policies, standards, and practice guidelines.
Job Requirements Include:
- 2 years related ICU/CCU Experience preferred and current direct patient care within last 6 months
- Current RN license or certification in good standing.
- ACLS certification.
- Up to date vaccination record
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
How do I get started?
Please create an account at www.wematchwell.com to view/apply to all of our openings. Please contact Taylor Clark at 724-672-3449 or email@example.com !