Registered Nurses (RNs) in Ormond Ormond Beach, FL
Matchwell is hiring for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the Ormond Beach, FL area for our growing team!
We are offering Per Diem/flexible scheduling OR Block/Contract assignments with great pay around $45/hr. and 12 hour shifts.
RN Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Conducts daily resident rounds to assess physical and mental health status.
- Implements any required nursing interventions and documents appropriately.
- Coordinates admission, discharge, and transfer of residents.
- Informs the charge nurse or others (as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related matters.
- Participate in resident and family education relating to resident care.
Job Requirements Include (but not limited to):
- Current Florida RN license in good standing or Compact License
- Recent negative TB screen or clear chest x-ray
Next Steps: If you are interested, create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com to apply to any of our openings today!
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Candy Taylor at email@example.com or call at 919-246-9498
Matchwell is a state of the art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. With every match completed through Matchwell, we make a donation that supports Vaccine Ambassadors’ mission to offer life-saving vaccines to children in need.