Registered Nurses (RNs) – Flexible PRN, Open pay over $48! Oakmont, PA
$48/hr starting pay for Registered Nurses (RNs)!
Matchwell is the free job marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. We’re currently hiring near the Oakmont, PA area for Registered Nurses and want you to join our team!
*$50 bonus for 1st shift worked
*$100 bonus for every 100 hours worked
*$100 Referral bonus to clinician after the referral begins working.
Up to $250 dollars ($50 for first shift, $100 for every 100 hours after that)
With Matchwell’s flexible scheduling opportunities, you are able to take advantage of all that Pennsylvania has to offer. We currently have RN shifts available 7 days a week, allowing you to take control of your schedule and choose when and where you want to work!
We are offering PRN, and Contract RN jobs to fit the work/life balance that you have been wanting!
You’ll be a perfect fit for this RN position if you have the following:
- Current and active Registered Nurse license in the state of Pennsylvania
- Current BLS certification
- Current TB screen
- Covid 19 Vaccination
RN responsibilities include:
- Collect data (may be part of an assessment (e.g., vital signs, resident’s complaints, symptoms, etc.)
- Observe the residents (e.g., location, activity, position, etc.)
- Administer and document medications and treatments
- Collect information to assist the interdisciplinary care plan team in the plan of care
- Communicate with RNs and or physicians regarding pertinent resident observations and information
- Document observations and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy
- Complete required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state of the art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Mimi Paiz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 919-287-4996