Registered Nurse Unit Manager (RN Unit Manager) Washington, NC
Matchwell is the free job marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. We’re currently hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager position in Washington, NC. This person will help oversee the day to day activities in the nursing department.
This position is typically Monday-Friday but may require occasional weekends. If you are interested apply today!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK HERE?
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive wages
- Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Disability, Accident and other voluntary insurance plans
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- Free Employee Assistance Program
The RN Unit Manager is responsible for providing quality nursing care in conformance with recognized nursing techniques, procedures, and established standards based on the scope of nursing practice. Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Help oversee day-to-day operations of the nursing department
- Collaborate with other health care professionals in the assessment, planning, and safe implementation of all nursing care.
- Be a resident advocate where the resident is the center of all we do.
- Ensure excellent communication and create positive resident experience
- Demonstrate kindness, compassion, honesty, and integrity at all times.
- Help create a culture of superior customer service.
- Valid RN license
- Must have 1 year of experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility
- Training in Rehabilitative nursing practice is preferred
- Successful criminal background check
- Subject to pre-employment drug testing
- Long-term care facility experience
- Excellent communication skills
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work and apply now!
You can also reach out to our expert recruiter Alex Bryant by calling/texting her at 919-407-8798 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org