Registered Nurse (RN) – Port Charlotte, FL – $42.50/hr Port Charlotte, FL
Matchwell has partnered with a top-ranked healthcare facility in Port Charlotte, FL to hire multiple Registered Nurses for our growing team.
No interview needed! To be considered for this position you will need to create your Matchwell profile under the “Create Account” tab on https://work.matchwell.app/ and apply.
We are offering flexible scheduling and great pay at $42.50/hr! We currently have both full time, part time, contract and PRN opportunities available.
Some benefits included are:
- Online scheduling
- Weekly pay and W2
- Direct access to the hiring managers
- Seasonal Matchwell giveaways
You’ll be a perfect fit for this position if you have (not limited to):
- Current and active state-approved LPN license
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Current TB screening
You’ll be tasked with the following responsibilities (not limited to):
- Administer medication and treatment to patients.
- Implements any required nursing interventions and documents appropriately.
- Perform diagnostic tests and interpret results.
- Oversee other nursing staff, such as LPNs, CNAs and caregivers.
- Help patients, families and caretakers establish plans for ongoing care.
- Coordinate admission, discharge and transfer of residents.
Create your profile: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
Get paid weekly: See your hard-earned pay directly deposited to your bank account each week. Just in time for the weekend!
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at https://work.matchwell.app/ and apply to join available flex-work pools now!
Please reach out to Jade Clay with any questions you may have.
Call or Text: 614-612-0073