Registered Nurse (RN) – Med Surg – Local/Travel Contracts – Lawrenceville, GA! Lawrenceville, GA
Matchwell has partnered with a top-rated hospital system in Lawrenceville, GA to hire multiple RN’s for their Med-Surg Unit.
*All shifts available and pay up to $68/hr for local contracts based on experience. Travel packages also available for eligible RN’s!
Job Overview: 12 hour shifts nights and day shifts available -36 hrs. 8 to 13 week contracts with possible extension.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Medication Management
- Implements clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance with standards, policies, and practice guidelines.
- Patient Safety
- Assess and develop individualized needs and plan of care.
- Personal growth, education, and development within career
- Participate in Quality Improvement Processes
- Demonstrate effective skills as a leader within the unit
- Evaluate patient outcome with plan of care updates, documentation, and patient assessments.
Job Requirements Include :
- 2 years related Med-Surg Experience preferred and current direct patient care within last 8 months
- Current RN license or certification in good standing.
- BLS and ACLS certification.
- Up to date vaccination record
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
What do you need to do next?
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Taylor Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at 724-672-3449 – apply today at https://work.matchwell.app