Registered Nurse (RN) – ICU – Contract Assignments – Lawrenceville, GA Lawrenceville, GA
Matchwell has partnered with a top-rated hospital system in Lawrenceville, GA to hire multiple RN’s for their Intensive Care Units.
3 shifts/wk. required. 8 weeks minimum contract. Pay currently up to $60/hr for local and travel packages available for eligible RN’s.
Overview: 3x 12 hour shifts – both days and nights available, 8 to 13 week contracts.
- Effective Communication with patients and other staff
- Applied knowledge of illnesses, injuries, diseases, standards of care, life span development and growth, and others.
- Provide written assessment of every assigned patient and as described by practice guidelines.
- Summarizes assessment data and reports information to appropriate team members.
- Initiates plan based on nursing knowledge gained by assessment process including patient’s developmental levels.
- Assess needs and acuity level of patients to determine assignment of care .Knowledgeable of location, care and operation of intensive care equipment
- Functions within scope of Nurse practice Act and Department of Patient Care Services policies, standards, and practice guidelines.
Job Requirements Include:
- 2 years related ICU Experience preferred and current direct patient care within last 8 months
- Current RN license or certification in good standing.
- BLS and ACLS certification.
- Up to date vaccination record
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Taylor Clark at email@example.com or call/text at 724-672-3449 – apply today at https://work.matchwell.app