Registered Nurse (RN), Home Health Atlanta, GA
Matchwell has partnered with top home healthcare facilities in the Northwest Atlanta Metro area to hire talented Registered Nurses (RNs) for contract job openings.
Position Overview: RNs using the Matchwell platform are required to be licensed in the State of Georgia or have a compact license in good standing. Hourly rates are listed on the Matchwell platform and can be discussed directly with the hiring manager through our platform’s direct messaging service.
RN Contract Job Responsibilities May Include:
- One recent year of experience in home health or two recent years of experience in medsurg/ER/ICU/oncology
- Experience with advanced wound care, wound vac, IV skills, PICC lines, ports
- Home Health Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) needed
- HomeCare HomeBase needed
- Experience with multiple daily visits, not just private duty
- Monitor, record, and report changes in patient conditions
- Administer medication/treatment to patients and record any side effects
- Perform diagnostic tests or prepare patients for examinations
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.