Registered Nurse (RN)– Canton, GA Canton, GA
Matchwell is hiring for Registered Nurses (RNs) in Canton, GA areas for our growing team! We are offering Per Diem/flexible scheduling OR Block/Contract assignments paying up to $32 per hour!!!
In addition to Premium Pay we offer the following:
- Weekly Pay
- Access to Webinars and CEU’s
- Eligible for Matchwell Giveaways
RN Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Conducts daily resident rounds to assess physical and mental health status.
- Implements any required nursing interventions and documents appropriately.
- Coordinates admission, discharge, and transfer of residents.
- Informs the charge nurse or others (as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related matters.
- Participate in resident and family education relating to resident care.
Job Requirements Include (but not limited to):
- Current RN license or certification in good standing.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to April at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at 440-462-1190