Registered Nurse (RN), Behavioral Health Cedartown, GA
Matchwell has partnered with a top-ranked behavioral health rehabilitation facility in Cedartown, GA to hire multiple Registered Nurses (RNs) for their growing team.
Full-time or part-time, 8 or 12 hour shifts! Starting at $30/hr!
- 4 weeks of vacation – start earning hours on first paycheck
- 10 paid holidays
- Retirement Plan with Matching
- State Health Benefits
- Life, Vision, Dental, Critical Illness, STD, LTD, Legal Plan along with Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- On-site training
- Mileage reimbursement for work related travel
- Work-Life Balance
RN Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Conducts daily resident rounds to assess physical and mental health status.
- Implements any required nursing interventions and documents appropriately.
- Coordinates admission, discharge, and transfer of residents.
- Informs the charge nurse or others (as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related matters.
- Participate in resident and family education relating to resident care.
Job Requirements Include:
- Current RN license in good standing
- Preferred mental/behavioral health experience
- American Heart BLS required
You can set up your free profile at https://www.wematchwell.com/work view the openings, and apply today by uploading your credentials.
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Candy Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text her at 919-246-9498/855-975-9355.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state of the art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!