Registered Nurse (RN), All Shifts, Lexington, KY Lexington, KY
Matchwell has partnered with top-ranked healthcare facilities in Lexington, KY to hire multiple Registered Nurses (RNs) for their growing team. Together, we are offering full-time, part-time, and flexible scheduling.
Job Overview: This healthcare facility is hiring FT, PT, and per diem RNs shift needs can be viewed on Matchwells platform. Hourly rates will be listed on Matchwells platform and can be discussed directly with the hiring manager.
RN Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Conducts daily resident rounds to assess physical and mental health status.
- Implements any required nursing interventions and documents appropriately.
- Coordinates admission, discharge, and transfer of residents.
- Informs the charge nurse or others (as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related matters.
- Participate in resident and family education relating to resident care.
Job Requirements Include (but not limited to):
- Current RN license or certification in good standing.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.