Registered Nurse (RN) – $42/hr – PRN/Flex in Owensboro, KY Owensboro, KY
Matchwell is the free job marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. We’re currently hiring in Owensboro, KY for Registered Nurses (RNs). We currently have both full time and PRN opportunities available paying $42/hr.
You’ll be a perfect fit for this position if you have:
- Current and active RN license in the state of Kentucky
- Current BLS certification
- Current TB screen
You’ll be tasked with the following responsibilities
- Conducts daily resident rounds to assess physical and mental health status.
- Implements any required nursing interventions and documents appropriately.
- Coordinates admission, discharge, and transfer of residents.
- Informs the charge nurse or others (as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related matters.
- Participate in resident and family education relating to resident care.
Why work through Matchwell?
With Matchwell’s mobile-friendly site, you can apply and get to work where you want for top pay, typically higher than direct-hire or agency placements!
Create your profile in under 5 minutes: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
Get paid weekly: See your hard-earned pay directly deposited to your bank account each week. Just in time for the weekend!
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at https://work.matchwell.app and apply to join available flex-work pools now!
You can also reach out to our expert recruiter Jessie O’Connor by calling/texting (919) 813-6374 or emailing email@example.com