Registered Nurse, Long-Term Care Augusta, GA
Matchwell has partnered with a highly rated long-term care facility located in Augusta, GA to hire passionate Registered Nurses dedicated to delivering the highest quality care. This organization offers several full-time opportunities for career growth and offers top-notch benefits, including tuition reimbursement!
Salary for RNs varies based on experience, with range starting at $65,000 and going as high as $82,000 annually.
This long-term care facility is hiring for full-time opportunities. Shift needs and hourly rates are flexible and can be discussed directly with the hiring manager.
RN Job Responsibilities Include:
- Assists in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care delivery.
- Under clinical supervision, provides direct patient care in accordance with patient care plan.
- Administers medication, as directed by the physician, and obtains specimens.
- Assist with meals, tube feedings, and monitors fluids (oral and IV).
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested? We’d love it if you meet the below qualifications:
- Required: Graduation from an accredited RN program.
- Required: Georgia licensure as a Registered Nurse (in good standing).
- Required: AHA BLS certification.
- Desired: Experience in a geriatric or long-term care setting.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.