Med Surg RN- RMC- Anniston AL Anniston, AL
Seeking Registered Nurses with Med Surg experience for our RMC facility of Anniston, AL.
The Registered Nurse will be responsible for the delivery of care utilizing the nursing process of assessing, collecting and documenting data in order to identify nursing diagnoses. Responsible for establishing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual patient care and discharge plans. Provides responsible and accountable nursing care based on established clinical nursing practice standards subscribed to by the American Nursing Association and in accordance with the Alabama Nurse Practice Act. Engages in collaborative relationships with peers and other professional disciplines, applies principles of leadership and assumes responsibility for professional growth and accountability.
- Currently licensed as a RN in the State of Alabama.
- Bachelor degree/diploma/associate degree from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Certifications as required by individual unit/area.
- Professionalism in interpersonal communication skills with patients, patient families, colleagues, physicians and ancillary department personnel.
- Personal professional development, accountability, organization and leadership in the performance of professional nursing practice.
- Must be customer-service oriented and able to effectively communicate and build relationships with co-workers and key stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
- Professionalism in interpersonal communication skills with patients, patient families, colleagues, physicians and ancillary department personnel is required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, to assist in providing exceptional care for our patients and their families.
Next Steps: If you are interested, create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com to apply to any of our openings today! Or call/text Sam Williams at (878) 208-4989 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state of the art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!