LPN’s needed at Long-Term Care – $32 to $33hr. in Augusta, GA Augusta, GA
Matchwell has partnered with an established long-term care organization to hire Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) for their growing team. We are offering direct hire, contract and PRN options paying up to $35 per hour!!
Evenings and weekends are the biggest need currently
In addition to Premium Pay we offer the following:
- contract length, minimum of 8 weeks up to 13
- Weekly Pay (direct deposit)
- Access to Webinars and CEU’s
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work and apply !
You can also reach out to Grei Von Roman by calling/texting her at 813-556-7040 or emailing email@example.com
LPN Job Responsibilities may include:
- Conducts daily resident rounds to assess physical and mental health status.
- Implements any required nursing interventions and documents appropriately.
- Coordinates admission, discharge, and transfer of residents.
- Informs the charge nurse or others (as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related matters.
- Participate in resident and family education relating to resident care.
Job Requirements include (but not limited to):
- Current Georgia LPN license in good standing
- Current American Heart BLS
- Current TB test or Chest X-ray
Next Steps: If you are interested, create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com to apply for any of our openings today!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state of the art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!