Licensed Practical Nurse – Taylor County Health and Rehab Butler, GA
Matchwell is the free jobs marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. We are currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses for flexible scheduling opportunities at Taylor County Health and Rehab. See details below and apply in your Matchwell account today!
You’ll be tasked with these responsibilities:
- Conduct daily resident rounds to assess physical and mental health status.
- Implement any required nursing interventions and document them appropriately.
- Keep the charge nurse informed about the status of residents.
- Participate in resident and family education relating to resident care.
For this position, you’ll need:
- Active GA LPN or compact license
- Current CPR or BLS Certification
- Current TB screen (from the past year)
Why work through Matchwell?
With Matchwells mobile-friendly site, you can apply and get to work where you want for top pay, typically higher than direct-hire or agency placements!
Create your profile in under 5 minutes: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
Get paid weekly: See your hard-earned pay directly deposited to your bank account each week. Just in time for the weekend!
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work and apply to join available flex-work pools now!