Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Skilled Nursing Facility Suwanee, GA
Matchwell has partnered with one of the nations top-ranked skilled nursing facilities in Suwanee, GA to hire passionate Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to join their team. We have flex and full-time positions available. Clinicians utilizing the Matchwell platform have the exclusive ability to set their preferred pay and schedule.
This facility is hiring for all shifts. New grads are welcome to apply. LPNs using the Matchwell platform are required to be licensed in the State of Georgia or have a compact license in good standing.
LPN Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Monitoring of resident status and health, ensuring proper documentation and reporting procedures are followed.
- Carries out physician orders regarding medication, treatment, and dietary needs.
- Perform head-to-toe assessments, wound care, and medication administration.
- Report on physical, mental, and emotional status of patients.
Job Requirements Include:
- Current LPN license in the State of GA (or multi-state). Must be active and in good standing.
- Requires 1-2 years of experience in Nursing Homes or Skilled Nursing settings.
- Current BLS certification.
- Candidates must be able to pass a background and drug screening prior to beginning employment
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Mimi Paiz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 919-287-4996.