Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Port Charlotte, FL – PRN $37/hr Port Charlotte, FL
Matchwell is a free job marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their schedules. We’re currently hiring in the Port Charlotte, FL area for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN).
No interview needed! To be considered for our positions you will need to create your Matchwell profile under the “Create Account” tab on https://work.matchwell.app/ and apply for jobs in your location (Zip Code).
We are offering flexible scheduling and great pay at $37/hr! We currently have both full time, contract and PRN opportunities available.
You’ll be a perfect fit for this position if you have (not limited to):
- Current and active state-approved LPN license
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Current TB screening
You’ll be tasked with the following responsibilities (not limited to):
- Provide basic medical care, such as checking and recording vital signs.
- Conduct daily resident rounds to assess physical and mental health status.
- Discuss health care and treatment plans with patients and families.
- Report vital patient information to nurses and doctors.
- Coordinate admission, discharge and transfer of residents.
Create your profile: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
Get paid weekly: See your hard-earned pay directly deposited to your bank account each week. Just in time for the weekend!
Please reach out to Jade Clay with any questions you may have.
Call or Text: 614-612-0073