Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Louisville, KY Louisville, KY
Matchwell has partnered with several healthcare facilities in Louisville, KY to hire multiple Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) for flexible work opportunities. Together, we are offering full-time, part-time, PRN, and contract booking with pay rates up to $28 per hour! Several locations offer immediate onboarding and start dates, just in time for the new year. You won’t want to miss out on these fast-moving opportunities!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a revolutionary online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
LPN Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Conducts daily resident rounds to assess physical and mental health status.
- Implements any required nursing interventions and documents appropriately.
- Coordinates admission, discharge, and transfer of residents.
- Informs the charge nurse or others (as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related matters.
- Participate in resident and family education relating to resident care.
Job Requirements Include (but not limited to):
- Current LPN license or certification in good standing.
- CPR/BLS certification, as required
- Current TB screen and immunization records, as required
In addition to Premium Pay we offer the following:
- Weekly Pay
- Access to Webinars and CEU’s
- Eligible for Matchwell Giveaways
**Applying to Matchwell’s openings is simple and fast! Create your free clinician profile at www.wematchwell.com/work, browse and apply for openings in the Louisville area, and upload the required credentials. A member of the Matchwell team will contact you within one business to review the next steps.