Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Health Marietta, GA
Matchwell has partnered with a home health client in Northwest Metro Atlanta to hire multiple Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) for their growing team. Together, we are offering flexible scheduling and great pay!
Job Overview: Matchwell is hiring flex and full-time LPNs. Shift needs and hourly rates will be listed on Matchwells platform and can be discussed directly with the hiring manager.
LPN Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Conducts daily resident rounds to assess physical and mental health status.
- Implements any required nursing interventions and documents appropriately.
- Coordinates admission, discharge, and transfer of residents.
- Informs the charge nurse or others (as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related matters.
- Participate in resident and family education relating to resident care.
Job Requirements Include:
- Current LPN license for the State of Georgia
- Current CPR certification
- Preferred experience with long-term or geriatric care.
- IV Certification preferred
- Advanced Wound Therapy knowledge preferred
- Experience with a Medicare-certified home health agency preferred.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work.