Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Coatesville, PA
Matchwell has partnered with a Top-rated senior living community in Coatesville, PA to hire multiple Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) for their growing team. Together, we are offering Full-time, Part-time, and flexible scheduling!
- Pay up to $27/hour!
- Paid holidays
- Low patient ratio
- One free meal every shift
- Resident paid scholarship programs
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Conducts daily resident rounds to assess physical and mental health status.
- Implements any required nursing interventions and documents appropriately.
- Coordinates admission, discharge, and transfer of residents.
- Informs the charge nurse or others (as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related matters.
- Participate in resident and family education relating to resident care.
Job Requirements Include (but not limited to):
- Current LPN license or certification in good standing.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work.
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Hannah Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 919-808-5034 or text at 855-975-9355