Licensed Practical Nurse Crawford, GA
Matchwell has partnered with one of the nations top-ranked nursing home facility located 20 minutes from Athens in Crawford, GA to hire passionate Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to join their team. Clinicians utilizing the Matchwell platform have the exclusive ability to set their preferred pay and schedule.
Job Details: Hourly rates of up to $25/hr depending on experience. 12 hr shifts. New grads accepted!
LPN Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Provide resident care within scope of practice, ensuring resident safety at all times.
- Administer medications and treatments according to resident care plan.
- Complete accurate documentation procedures.
Job Requirements Include:
- Licensed Practical Nurse in good standing with the Georgia Board of Nursing
- Active BLS certification
- Current TB screen (required upon starting)
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Mimi Paiz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-287-4996.