Laurinburg, NC – ER RN – Local/Travel Contracts Available! Laurinburg, NC
Matchwell has partnered with a top-rated hospital system in the Laurinburg, NC area to hire multiple Contract Registered Nurse (RN)’s for their Emergency Department.
Local and Travel Contract Positions available. 8-13 week Contract length, schedule will be made with the unit 4 weeks out.
Hourly pay starting at $85 per hour, up to $3480 weekly gross for travelers at 36 hours!
This is a W2 employment opportunity.
Under the direction of the Nursing Unit Director and/or Charge Nurse, perform nursing patient care duties for the assigned unit or department. Plan, provide, and evaluate total nursing care in accordance with the established patient care philosophy. Facilitate individualized, goal-directed nursing care through use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures. Relate effectively with other shifts for continuity of care, maintain satisfactory relations with other departments and nursing units; and participate in all phases of education.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the best possible nursing care through planning, organizing, and facilitating the nursing function for assigned patients.
- Initiate and implement patient care plans..
- Maintain acceptable standards of patient care.
- Identify existing and potential problems, and seek or implement appropriate solutions.
- Accurately and promptly implement physician orders.
- Administer medications and intravenous solutions correctly.
- Maintain and facilitate the standards of accurate and complete documentation and reporting; keep the Charge Nurse or designated House Supervisor informed of patient needs and/or problems affecting either the patient or unit.
- Create a working climate that promotes a healing environment for patients.
- Participate in designated safety programs; support and facilitate infection control policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned or deemed necessary.
Job Requirements Include:
- 1 year relevant experience currently or within the last 2yrs (if recent, must have extensive bedside experience beyond that)
- Current RN license or certification in good standing.
- ACLS certification.
- Up to date vaccination record
Next Steps: If you are interested, create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com to apply to any of our openings today!
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Mike Newman at email@example.com or call 919-286-1314.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state-of-the-art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!