Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse Atlanta, GA
Matchwell has partnered with a top-rated hospital system in Atlanta, GA to hire multiple RNs’s for their Labor and Delivery Unit.
Nurses are compensated at the rate of $50.00/HR !!
3 shifts/wk Contract options are required, as well as travel deferments for eligible RN’s
Job Overview: 12 Hour shifts- 7 P.M. – 7 A.M.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a key member of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and unit outcomes
- Coordinate the care of low and high-risk laboring women of childbearing age and the immediate stabilization of the newborn following delivery
- Complete the comprehensive assessment of patient and family needs including but not limited to identifying outcomes based on the needs assessment, establishing care plans, monitoring the progress of laboring patients and modifying the care plan as needed.
- Demonstrate commitment to the service excellence principles of the Northside Hospital.
- Communicate effectively with patient/family, physicians, the interdependent team and other disciplines regarding plan of care.
- Identify and document the needs of the patient and family and provide individualized education
- Participate in the development and achievement of unit goals Perform all other related duties as assigned including providing intrapartum, antepartum and intraoperative patient care.
Job Requirements Include:
- 2 years Labor and delivery and current Hospital experience within last 8 months
- Current RN license or certification in good standing.
- CPR/ACLS/BLS certification.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.