Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) – Wayne County, MI – FT Sign On Bonus! Detroit, MI
Matchwell is the free job marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. We’re currently hiring in Wayne County, Michigan for both full-time and part-time Registered Nurses.
Salary Range: $80,000-$100,000 based on experience.
*$10,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time employees!*
You’ll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Trustworthy and personable: We have the honor to care for patients in the most sacred place (i.e., home). A successful candidate must be trustworthy and personable to be an effective clinician when treating patients in their homes.
- Meticulous planning abilities: We treat patients in their own homes, each with a unique physical therapy plan of care superimposed on a unique living environment. A successful candidate must have strong planning abilities to deliver better therapeutic outcomes.
- Emotionally intelligent and resilient: Our patients are experiencing the stresses of disease and the stresses of a fragmented healthcare system. A successful candidate listens to the patient’s concerns and assists the patient in addressing their need with support from our office team.
- Process-oriented: We deliver evidence-based clinical treatments with an Epic patient experience. Our work is decentralized but interconnected. A successful candidate will need to follow an established process for clinical care, scheduling logistics, and interdisciplinary communication.
- Growth-minded: Because evidence-based treatments are rapidly evolving, a successful candidate must be growth-minded, a lifelong learner, and must take great pride in mastering their craft to optimize clinical outcomes for our patients.
- Team player: You will be working with a stellar interdisciplinary team of nurses, therapists, and other professionals. A successful candidate must be able to collaborate with other team members using a variety of communication tools.
- Effective communicator: We communicate among team members, with the patient and their family members, and with physician offices. No one ever dies because of over-communication. A successful candidate can communicate effectively with all stakeholders that they encounter.
You’ll be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es).
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
- Develops a care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning process.
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
- Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implements prior to discharge of the patient.
- Acts as Case Manager when assigned by Clinical Supervisor and assumes responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned caseload.
*The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Active RN License in state of Michigan
- Previous experience in home health care
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist
- Advanced training in specialty areas, such as rehabilitation nursing, geriatrics/gerontology, pain management, or case management is preferred
- Bilingual Nurses are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply with Matchwell:
Create your profile in under 5 minutes: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at https://work.matchwell.app/ and apply to the opportunities in your area!
You can also reach out to our expert recruiter Maggie Crouse by calling/texting her at 919-402-4524 or emailing email@example.com