Flex/PRN work Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs) in Kings Mountain, NC – $22-$24/hr Shelby, NC
Matchwell is the free job marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. We’re currently hiring for an Assisted Living facility in Kings Mountain, NC for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
Pay Rate for Per Diem: $22/hr
Pay Rate for Contracts (4-13 weeks): $24/hr
In addition to Top Pay we offer the following:
- Weekly direct deposit
- Access to webinars and CEU’s
- Eligible for Matchwell giveaways
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
You’ll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Current state Certified Nursing Assistant certification in good standing.
- Preferred experience with long-term or geriatric care.
- CPR/BLS certification.
You’ll be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- In accordance with the care plan, assist residents with activities of daily living including grooming, bathing, feeding, and exercise.
- Obtains and records resident vital signs.
- Provide medication reminders as required.
- Monitors the physical and mental health of residents, notifying the supervising nurse of changes in status.
Next Steps: If you are interested, create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com to apply to any of our openings today!
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Raevynne Clark at Rclark@wematchwell.com or call her at 919-695-9952.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state-of-the-art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!
With every match completed through Matchwell, we make a donation that supports Vaccine Ambassadors’ mission to offer life-saving vaccines to children in need.