Flex/PRN work – Certified Nurse Aides (CNAs) – Newberry, SC – $19/hr Newberry, SC
Matchwell is the free job marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. We’re currently hiring multiple positions for Skilled Nursing Facilities in the Newberry, SC area for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) paying $19/hr – We want you to join our team!
You’ll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Current state Certified Nursing Assistant certification in good standing.
- Preferred experience with long-term or geriatric care.
- CPR/BLS certification.
You’ll be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- In accordance with the care plan, assist residents with activities of daily living including grooming, bathing, feeding, and exercise.
- Obtains and records resident vital signs.
- Provide medication reminders as required.
- Monitors the physical and mental health of residents, notifying the supervising nurse of changes in status.
Why work through Matchwell?
With Matchwell’s mobile-friendly site, you can apply and get to work where you want for top pay, typically higher than direct-hire or agency placements!
Create your free profile at https://work.matchwell.app and apply to join available flex-work pools now!
If you have any questions, please contact Raevynne at (919) 695-9952 or at Rclark@wematchwell.com
With every match completed through Matchwell, we make a donation that supports Vaccine Ambassadors’ mission to offer life-saving vaccines to children in need.