ER RN – Tuscaloosa, AL – 13 week Contracts! Tuscaloosa, AL
Matchwell has partnered with a top-rated hospital system in Tuscaloosa, AL to hire multiple RN’s for their ER Unit.
Travel and Local Contract Positions available!
Day and Night Shift
13 week Contract length
Flexible Start Dates
Local Flat Rate of $48-53/hr
Travel Package Breakdown for eligible RNs
Taxed Hourly $31.93
OT Rate $47.90
Daily Stipend $155
Blended Hourly Rate $62.07
Weekly Gross $2,234.57
Orientation: Virtual and In-Person Orientation every other week
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Medication Management
- Implements clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance with standards, policies, and practice guidelines.
- Patient Safety
- Assess and develop individualized needs and plan of care.
- Personal growth, education, and development within career
- Participate in Quality Improvement Processes
- Demonstrate effective skills as a leader within the unit
- Evaluate patient outcome with plan of care updates, documentation, and patient assessments.
Job Requirements Include :
- 1 year in ER currently or within the last 2yrs (if not recent, must have extensive bedside experience beyond that)
- Current RN license or certification in good standing.
- BLS and ACLS certification.
- Up to date vaccination records
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work and apply!
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Hannah Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call her at 919-808-5034