CNA – Long-Term Care – contract – up to 18/HR Augusta, GA
Certified Nursing Assistant- Augusta, GA
Matchwell is hiring in Augusta, GA area for Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs) for our growing team! We are offering 8-13 week contracts with pay up to $18/HR !!
In addition to Premium Pay we offer the following:
- Weekly Pay
- Access to Webinars and CEU’s
- Eligible for Matchwell Giveaways
CNA Job Responsibilities May Include:
- In accordance with the care plan, assist residents with activities of daily living including grooming, bathing, feeding, and exercise.
- Obtains and records resident vital signs.
- Provide medication reminders as required.
- Monitors the physical and mental health of residents, notifying the supervising nurse of changes in status.
CNA Job Requirements Include:
- Current Georgia Certified Nursing Assistant certification in good standing.
- Current American Heart BLS
- Current TB test or Chest X-ray
Next Steps: If you are interested, create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com to apply to any of our openings today!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state of the art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!