Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- Raleigh, NC- $20/hr! Raleigh, NC
Matchwell is hiring in Raleigh, NC for Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs) for our growing team! We are offering Per Diem flexible scheduling.
Pay is starting at $20 per hour!
CNA Job Responsibilities May Include:
- In accordance with the care plan, assist residents with activities of daily living including grooming, bathing, feeding, and exercise.
- Obtains and records resident vital signs.
- Provide medication reminders as required.
- Monitors the physical and mental health of residents, notifying the supervising nurse of changes in status.
Job Requirements include (but not limited to):
- Current state Certified Nursing Assistant certification in good standing.
- Preferred experience with long term or geriatric care.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state of the art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!