Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Louisville, KY Louisville, KY
Matchwell has partnered with several healthcare facilities in Louisville, KY to hire multiple Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs) for flexible work opportunities. Together, we are offering full-time, part-time, PRN, and contract booking with pay rates up to $18 per hour! Several locations offer immediate onboarding and start dates, just in time for the new year. You won’t want to miss out on these fast-moving opportunities!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a revolutionary online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
CNA Job Responsibilities May Include:
- In accordance with the care plan, assist residents with activities of daily living including grooming, bathing, feeding, and exercise.
- Obtains and records resident vital signs.
- Provide medication reminders as required.
- Monitors the physical and mental health of residents, notifying the supervising nurse of changes in status.
Job Requirements Include:
- Current Kentucky Certified Nursing Assistant certification in good standing.
- CPR/BLS certification.
- Current TB screen and immunization records, as required
**Applying to Matchwell’s openings is simple and fast! Create your free clinician profile at www.wematchwell.com/work, browse and apply for openings in the Louisville area, and upload the required credentials. A member of the Matchwell team will contact you within one business to review the next steps.