Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA) – Flexible PRN, Pay $20/hr Oakmont, PA
$20/hr starting pay for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)!
Matchwell is the free job marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. We’re currently hiring near the Oakmont, PA area for Certified Nursing Assistants and want you to join our team!
*$50 bonus for 1st shift worked
*$100 bonus for every 100 hours worked
*$100 Referral bonus to clinician after the referral begins workingUp to $250 dollars ($50 for first shift, $100 for every 100 hours after that)
With Matchwell’s flexible scheduling opportunities, you are able to take advantage of all that Pennsylvania has to offer. We currently have CNA shifts available 7 days a week, allowing you to take control of your schedule and choose when and where you want to work!
We are offering PRN and Contract CNA jobs to fit the work/life balance that you have been wanting!
You’ll be a perfect fit for this CNA position if you have the following:
- Current and active Certified Nursing Assistant license in the state of Pennsylvania
- Current BLS certification (not required)
- Current TB screen
- Covid 19 Vaccination
CNA responsibilities include:
- In accordance with the care plan, assist residents with activities of daily living including grooming, bathing, feeding, and exercise.
- Obtains and records resident vital signs.
- Provide medication reminders as required.
- Monitors the physical and mental health of residents, notifying the supervising nurse of changes in status.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state of the art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work and apply to join available flex-work pools now!
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Mimi Paiz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 919-287-4996