Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)- Louisburg, NC- $21/hr! Louisburg, NC
Matchwell is hiring in and around Louisburg, NC for Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs) for our growing team! We are offering Per Diem flexible scheduling OR Block/Contract booking starting at $21 per hour!! Additional pay available for commitment to 4-8 week block scheduling!
CNA Job Responsibilities May Include:
- In accordance with the care plan, assist residents with activities of daily living including grooming, bathing, feeding, and exercise.
- Obtains and records resident vital signs.
- Provide medication reminders as required.
- Monitors the physical and mental health of residents, notifying the supervising nurse of changes in status.
Job Requirements include (but not limited to):
- Current state Certified Nursing Assistant certification in good standing.
- Preferred experience with long term or geriatric care.
- CPR/BLS certification.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state of the art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Alex Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 919-407-8798 or text at 855-975-9355