Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Freedom Village (Brandywine) Coatesville, PA
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Coatesville, PA
Matchwell has partnered with a beautiful, 5-star senior living community in Coatesville, PA to hire Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs) for their growing team. Together, we are offering 1st, 2nd, and 3rd 8-hour shifts.
Certified Nurse Assistant Benefits:
- $750 sign on bonus!
- Paid Holidays
- Resident paid cash holiday bonuses based on hours worked!
- One FREE meal everyday during your shift
- Low patient ratio
- Resident paid scholarship programs!
Free CNA training program:
- Currently accepting temporary CNA waivers
- FREE online 8-hour training course https://educate.ahcancal.org/products/temporary-nurse-aide
- Pay Range: Starting at $14/hour | Potential for up to $3 shift differential based on experience and shift
- Pay to increase when transition to state approved CNA certification, i.e. no longer temp certification
Certified Nurse Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- In accordance with care plan, assist residents with activities of daily living including grooming, bathing, feeding, and exercise
- Obtains and records resident vital signs
- Provide medication reminders as required
- Monitors the physical and mental health of residents, notifying the supervising nurse of changes in status
Certified Nurse Assistant Job Requirements:
- Certified Nursing Assistant certification in good standing (or temporary CNA waiver)
- Preferred experience with long term or geriatric care
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work.