Certified Nurse Aide – Cherry Blossom Health and Rehabilitation Macon, GA
Matchwell is the free jobs marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. We are currently seeking Certified Nurse Aides for flexible scheduling opportunities at Cherry Blossom Health and Rehabilitation. See details below and apply in your Matchwell account today!
You’ll be tasked with these responsibilities:
- In accordance with the care plan, assist residents with activities of daily living including grooming, bathing, feeding, and exercise.
- Obtains and records resident vital signs.
- Provide medication reminders as required.
- Monitors the physical and mental health of residents, notifying the supervising nurse of changes in status.
For this position, you’ll need:
- Current GA CNA certification in good standing
Why work through Matchwell?
With Matchwells mobile-friendly site, you can apply and get to work where you want for top pay, typically higher than direct-hire or agency placements!
Create your profile in under 5 minutes: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
Get paid weekly: See your hard-earned pay directly deposited to your bank account each week. Just in time for the weekend!
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work and apply to join available flex-work pools now!