Certified Medication Aide (CMA), Skilled Nursing Facility Suwanee, GA
Matchwell has partnered with a skilled nursing facility in Suwanee, GA to hire a Certified Medication Aide (CMAs) for their growing team. Together, we are offering flexible scheduling and great pay.
Pay range is $17-$20 per hour, based on shift and experience.
Job Overview: This skilled nursing facility is hiring PRN CMAs for all shifts. CMAs using the Matchwell platform are required to be licensed in the State of Georgia or have a compact license in good standing.
CMA Job Responsibilities May Include:
- In accordance with care plan, assist patients with medication administration following all applicable policies and procedures.
- Monitors patients’ medication related supplies and medication quantities, and makes arrangements for timely delivery of refills so no doses are missed.
- Watches for and recognizes possible medication side effects, adverse reactions and allergic reactions and notifies Administrator should any occur.
Job Requirements Include:
- Current Georgia CMA certification in good standing.
- Preferred experience with long term or geriatric care.
- CPR/BLS certification.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work.