$65/hr Registered Nurse (RN) Med/Surg Unit – Contract/Travel/Local Hickory, North Carolina
Matchwell has partnered with a Medical Center in Hickory North Carolina to hire multiple RN’s for their Critical Care, Cardiovascular Intensive Care, and Med Surg Units in their 335 bed facility.
All shifts available
Med Surg $65/hr
Local Contract position requiring 3 shifts wk 8 or 13 week Contract with possible extension, travel packages also available!
Job Overview: 12 hour shifts nights and day shifts available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Medication Management
- Implements clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance with standards, policies, and practice guidelines.
- Patient Safety
- Assess and develop individualized needs and plan of care.
- Participate in Quality Improvement Processes
- Demonstrate effective skills as a leader within the unit
- Evaluate patient outcome with plan of care updates, documentation, and patient assessments.
Job Requirements Include :
- 2 years related Experience preferred and current direct patient care within last 8 months
- Current RN license or certification in good standing.
- BLS and ACLS certification.
- Up to date vaccination record
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Licenses: Current NC RN license.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
What do you need to do next?
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Jessica Thacker at 703-722-0775- you can call or text! Or email me firstname.lastname@example.org