$60/HR Registered Nurse -PCU/ Intermediate Care Daytona, Florida
Matchwell has partnered with a Local Hospital in Daytona Florida to fill a few roles!!
CIC RN will be responsible for the delivery of care utilizing the nursing process of assessing, collecting and documenting data in order to identify nursing diagnoses. Responsible for establishing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual patient care and discharge plans. Provides responsible and accountable nursing care based on established clinical nursing practice standards subscribed to by the American Nursing Association and in accordance with the Florida Nurse Practice Act. Engages in collaborative relationships with peers and other professional disciplines, applies principles of leadership and assumes responsibility for professional growth and accountability.
- Currently licensed as a RN in the State of Florida.
- Bachelor degree/diploma/associate degree from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Certifications as required by individual unit/area.
- Professionalism in interpersonal communication skills with patients, patient families, colleagues, physicians and ancillary department personnel.
- Personal professional development, accountability, organization and leadership in the performance of professional nursing practice.
- Must be customer-service-oriented and able to effectively communicate and build relationships with co-workers and key stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
- Professionalism in interpersonal communication skills with patients, patient families, colleagues, physicians and ancillary department personnel is required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, to assist in providing exceptional care for our patients and their families.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
What do you need to do next?
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Jessica Thacker at 703-722-0775- you can call or text! Or email me firstname.lastname@example.org